Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twins are 7 months


This is a bit late, they are well into their 7th month. They are doing well besides the fact that they are sick more then they are healthy. They have a pretty yucky cold right now. Both had to be on antibiotics again. Shae has his first ear infection. They have both been kinda fussy and waking me up a lot at night. Other then that they are good. They are so much fun. In the past month they have learned how to roll over from their backs to their tummy's. They both prefer to sleep on their tummy's now. They look so cute in their crib. Shae is now 15.5 lbs and 25.5 inches long. Sydney is now 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long. They don't quite sit up yet, but they are working on it. I think I have adjusted well to having two of them, but I am definitely exhausted at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Kohnie said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing. We miss you guys!