Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lake Stevens




The weather has been so nice this week. It is not usually nice enough to go the lake in May. My sis and I live right by this lake, she called me today and dragged me out there with her. It is so hard to go anywhere with the twins. We went while Peyton and Kai were in school. Ruby had so much fun. It made me realize how much she misses out on because we don't get out much. She is easily excited. Sydney looked to tired to get her out of her seat so I did not have her get in the water. Michelle put Shae's feet in a little and he actually seemed to like it. (Notice in the background of the picture of Shae is my niece just about to fall over in the water. We were a little preoccupied with Shae that we did not notice her almost "drown".)oops...

No comments: