Saturday, March 1, 2008

Children's Museum



Today we decided to go to the children's Museum.It is such a cute place where the kids can run around and explore things. We are lucky to live about 10-12 minutes away so its not like it was a big adventure, but we were bored and wanted to get out. I was very proud of myself because I actually remembered to bring my camera. The problem is I noticed the battery was dying so I charged them today only to later find out that they are not rechargeable batteries :) So I only got 2 pictures of the kids. The one with Ruby yelling is a pretty accurate portrayal of how she is quite often. She spends most of her day yelling and telling me what do to as well as her siblings. She is so much fun though. One of my favorite ages is 18 months to 2 years old. That is when they first really start to show their personality.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love Kai in his little glasses and that sweater! He looks so sophisticated.

Ruby couldn't be cuter. Her hair is so long!

Unknown said...

Ruby is so big now, that is crazy that last I saw her she was in her little baby car seat. Her personality seems so much like Chloe. What is up with this new generation of kids bossing us adults around. Do they not know we are like 28 years older than them...