Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day


Gotta do a little decorating on St. Patty's too. The kids love it. Once again these are very old decorations. They need a little help though. Today and the past week have not been very fun. My kids finally got the stomach flu that has been going around. So I have been a vomit cleaner all week. Peyton was the last one to get it. She started yesterday with it and was a lot better today but I did not let her go to school and she was so sad to miss St. Patty's at school. Her and I made a Leprechaun trap as a school project that she was looking forward to use. It is so cute and funny to me how kids are. She really thought she was going to catch a Leprechaun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savannah is convinced leprechauns are real. Monsters.... not real.