Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ice skating



Last week we went ice skating. We had lots of fun. We have only gone a few times before. I am impressed with my kids because they fell and fell and fell and they just kept getting back up. I, thank goodness, did not fall at all. It sure is harder then it looks. I have come to the realization that we are a very boring family and that I am a horrible picture taker. This is all I have to blog in the past month. We really did not do much and well the truth might be that I just did not bring my camera with when we did go out. I am going to try harder.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Were you the only ones at the rink?!

Jess, your hair is getting so long and it's so blond! You look great.

melandriley said...

I was just going to say that you looked like you got your hair cut. Julia said it was long maybe I just can't tell.

I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because we are so boring. We have so much snow it keeps us home. Your not the only boring family around.

Anonymous said...

Oh, but I am so happy to see you post! You are not boring at all Jess! It was great to see you at Jackson's party.

Unknown said...

What's up blondie! When did Kai get glasses? He looks so cute! We took Haley skating around christmas and it was an adventure! To say the least!!!

Rachy said...

Hey Jessica, Your blog is so stinkin cute. Your kids are getting so big! Its crazy. Hows everything going over there in Washington?