Saturday, January 5, 2008

December 2007







I was not ready for Christmas this year. Didn't we just have it? Sure felt like it. It was hard for me to get in the spirit of it. We went to my Sister on Christmas Eve and had a little family party. Zak and I wanted to jazz it up a bit so we dressed in some holiday attire. Unfortunately they do not sell Men's holiday sweaters so Zak had to wear a Women's sweater. We also both wore matching mock turtle necks with a Christmas present picture on the side of the neck. I have to say, we looked adorable and very festive. Yes, those are reindeer earrings I am wearing with bobble eyes on them. I also felt that wearing socks over my nylons and a pair of tennis shoes with my skirt really added to that edgy flare and look I was going for.

7 comments:

Julia said...

You look very Festive Jess! I can't believe you wasted your hard earned cash on such things, even if you were being funny. Thift store purchase?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess! I just love the sweaters!

Anonymous said...

I did not realize that was a joke at first. I was really scared.

melandriley said...

Jessica I love the sweaters. You guys look great. I just started my own blog... so I'm going to add you to my list okay

Unknown said...

Yeah! I can't tell you how excited I am that you are blogging! I love the sweaters! There is nothing like Christmas sweater!

Unknown said...

Jess, welcome to the WWW. I came upon your blog from Marti's. Now I can catch up on the Heath family. You and Zach make one sizzling couple!

Rachy said...

Jessica, you look so cute in your Christmas attire, but Zach... I have to give you the award! You are such a good sport!! Love it!