Saturday, January 5, 2008

November 2007



I know it is only November, but we got our tree nice and early. We often experience what I like to call "tree drama" every year. I really wanted to avoid that this year. I have to admit that we usually have the drama because of me. Every year I try to find a way to get a cheap tree. It is so hard for me to spend so much on a dumb tree, especially here is Washington when they are everywhere! I try to go to new places and we end up getting lost or it gets dark by the time we get there or the trees are crappy or Zak is suppose to meet us there and its dark by the time he arrives or they end up costing even more money. We always wined up going to the same place we always go. No joke, this happens every year. Never fails. This year was going to be different. I still had to have us just check out one place, but the difference was this place was only a few miles from our house and our old faithful expensive tree farm was a lot further a way. So I convinced Zak and we went. Well those trees were crappy and even more expensive. Zak was so bugged he just wanted us to get one and go. I just couldn't do it, I told Zak I was wrong and that I was sorry but we had to leave and I promised I wouldn't try to go somewhere different anymore. We went to where we alwyas go and got a pretty nice tree and we had a good time and spent a fortune.

1 comment:

Julia said...

It's a nice tree Jess. I don't understand why I can get a tree for $5 here in the desert and you can't in beautiful green washington?!