Monday, April 13, 2009

March



I have not posted in so long! It seems so busy around here and my days go by so fast. Not much happened in March. We still had not left the house much. The weather has been strange, it snowed again a little. I forgot to take pictures of St. Patrick's day, but I did my yearly decorating, and the leprechauns turned our milk green and gave the kids stickers, pencils and lucky charm cereal. When the kids got home from school we did a little scavenger hunt that the "leprechauns did" that lead them to a plate of green sugar cookies. It was a lot of fun. I love holidays, even the dumb little ones.
The twins are doing well and growing fast. They got sick again this month though! Shae got a never ending cold and cough so he was put on antibiotics. Sydney also got a cold and a urinary tract infection and is having a few tests done to make sure her kidneys are okay. At their 5.5 month appointment Shae weighed 14 pounds and Sydney weighed 12 pounds 14 ounces.

No comments: