Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009










On Saturday we went to a Primary Easter activity. The kids decorated cookies and went on an Easter egg hunt. It was fun for the kids. It also was raining as usual. The kids EAster baskets ere not very big this year. They just each got a big jug of bubbles, a puzzle and some candy. They seemed to be very happy with that. On Easter we had Zak's family over and my family over. Nothing to exciting. The kids wanted to do one more egg hunt, but it was pouring outside and very cold so we did a very small and rather pathetic indoor Easter egg hunt.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Great to see all the pictures. Your family is so cute! Having 1 six month old keepd me on my toes. Not sure I could do it with 2. Looks like you're doing a great job! I wish Jagger would eat food with out acting like he is going to vomit! Anyways it was great to see your new posts. Have a great week & till everyone we say HI :)