Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tree






We broke tradition this year. We normally go to a tree farm the day after Thanksgiving and cut one down, but because of my sister we were not able to nor did we have the desire to. I did not want to wait any longer, I wanted to try to maybe change the mood around here and try to get a little Christmas spirit going on. The tree farm is only open on the weekend and it was Tuesday so I convinced zak to let us just go to Home Depot this year. Zak had the hardest time he did not want to has he said it "shop" for a Christmas tree, but he agreed that it might help us all to get into the spirit. It was very strange to hunt for a tree at the Depot, but we were successful and all agree that this tree might be our favorite so far.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Nice sweater Jess. :) I see Sidney, but where in the world is Shay?

Home Depot is a great place to pick out a tree. You'll be in the thick of holiday spirit in no time.

Melinda said...

Hi Jessica,
I don't know if you remember me from Marysville 6th Ward years ago, but I wanted to say I'm sorry about your sister. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Jess,
So sorry to hear about your sweet sister! I met her once in Provo and thought she was (is still) so cute and fun! I am sure you are keeping busy with your family, those twins are so darling!