Friday, January 9, 2009

Peyton 7, Kai 5, Ruby 2, Shae and Sydney 3 months
















I realized that I did not have a picture of all of my kids together so I took a few. Looking at all of them, I feel so blessed to be their mother. I have 5 beautiful children. I just feel so lucky, they are all such sweet loving kids. I have so much fun with them. I had been so scared to have 5 kids, but so far I am loving it. It is starting to get a little easier. I think I am just getting used to being sleep deprived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how they have grown. Someday we'll have to get together. Let me know when you ever, ever head out and about. We'll meet up!

Unknown said...

Holy cow your kids are so cute! And they are all spitting images of each other! Peyton & Ruby! Kai and Shae the only one that's looks a little different is Sydney! She actually looks a little bit like Staci's little baby. How are you. I went over my minutes by a ton last month, so that's why I haven't called in a while. We should chat on FB sometime!!! I will call you though! The pics of you and the babies is soooo cute! I wish I would have done that!