Thursday, November 20, 2008

They are home!













I am really late to post, my life has been turned upside down. Shae came home first. He only stayed for 3 weeks! They say most often the girls come home before the boys do. I felt bad for Sydney, here she is all by herself and its all Shae's fault. She was born early because of him and she ends up staying longer. Sydney stayed one week longer. It was actually nice to start out with one baby because I did not fully know what was in store for me with 2. It is so much harder then I thought it would be. It is non stop day and night. I think it will eventually get better, hopefully. I sure love it though. I look at them often and feel so lucky and blessed.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Shae's pacifier is as big as his little face! I still can't get over how tiny he is!