Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my new residence

I am now at the hospital. :(Everything is okay so far, my doctor is just being cautious. The boys heartbeat drops sometimes and they do not know why. It seems to have gotten better so I am hopeful that I will not be here until the end. My doctor does not think I will be going home anytime soon though. I am so bored!!! This is hard to cope with. I am so grateful for my family and all of there help with the kids, it seems to be working out okay so far.

5 comments:

melandriley said...

I hope everything is okay. It's nice that you have family around to help with the kids. I guess you can catch up on your reading or get into scrapbooking or something like that.

Unknown said...

That has got to be hard being away from home and having to lay down all day but good for those babies. Maybe its good to enjoy the down time before you add two more babies to your collection of kids! I hope you are doing okay we will pray that time will go by fast for you.

...m a n d i ... said...

I hope everything runs smoothly! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

That must be hard! And it does get boring in the hospital, but I must say, enjoy the mini "vacation" before you take those babes home and you have no sleep!

Unknown said...

What did you eat today? Haha...I hope I am not driving you crazy by calling you!